All Things Camping

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Things Camping is just that a one stop forum to discuss, discover, and find All Things Camping.

I forgot my password

Supporters

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Clearance Banner

Latest topics

» Building tarp tents
Sharing my story EmptySat Oct 14, 2023 7:31 am by jeffcpr

» Hyponatremia - I was get there fast.
Sharing my story EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 9:23 am by jeffcpr

» Water Treatment info
Sharing my story EmptyThu Oct 12, 2023 9:11 am by jeffcpr

» My first Trip is in the books
Sharing my story EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 8:06 pm by jeffcpr

» OK my first full trip is this weekend
Sharing my story EmptyWed Sep 20, 2023 12:23 pm by jeffcpr

» A new inflatable RTT
Sharing my story EmptySat Aug 26, 2023 2:58 pm by jeffcpr

» $200 off the Bobcat 500 Tent
Sharing my story EmptyFri Aug 18, 2023 1:31 pm by jeffcpr

» Roof top tent and trailer
Sharing my story EmptySun Aug 13, 2023 12:01 pm by jeffcpr

» A blank canvas to work with
Sharing my story EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 4:57 pm by jeffcpr

» Another review of the Gossamer One
Sharing my story EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 9:05 am by jeffcpr

Sharing my story

jeffcpr
    jeffcpr
    Admin

Sharing my story Empty Sharing my story

Post by jeffcpr Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:16 am

So I have been running the Float Tube Fishing Forum for the last 13 years now with some pretty goo success I believe anyway.
    Sharing my story Ftff_l10

So why create a new forum. I am glad you asked. I recently came up with the crazy idea of doing a bike packing trip as I get ready to turn 50. So I started doing what I enjoy and that was research into the activity. This research I started sent me into the world of camping. Now I am not new to camping by any stretch of the imagination but what I plan to do is by far a stretch from my normal family camping trips. So I started to realize there is so much I don't know and so much more I need to understand. I started the FTFF for pretty much the same reason so why not begin the search here and invite all of you to join me in my search for more knowledge and understanding. So the A.T.Camping Forum or (All Things Camping) was born. Now I will be doing my research and sharing what I learn here for my future Bike Packing Trip as well as All Things involved in Camping.

I believe that our FTFF site and this new A.T.Camping site are a good mirrored match and that you will see some bleed over. But make no mistake the goal is to promote the world of camping world wide. Share our stories, ask our questions, and share our knowledge on this site. So if you are new here I invite you to Introduce yourself on the Introduction thread and of course ask any questions post in any info and share your stories of course right here in this thread.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:38 pm